This is a beautiful therapy for supporting you as you navigate the menopause transition and I am delighted to be able to offer it here in the beautiful Hawke's Bay.
Developed here in New Zealand, FLOWpresso® is a breakthrough non-invasive natural therapy that delivers a 3-in-1sensory treatment to restore the natural biological balance enhancing your mental and physical well-being.
FLOWpresso® is a uniquely engineered therapeutic experience, clinically proven to improve sleep and reduce stress, positively impacting the quality of your life.
FLOWpresso® operates through a comfortable and snug state-of-the-art bodysuit, applying revolutionary technology to create and easy, efficient, and effective restorative treatment.
Combined with the healing power of Nature
I combine FLOWpresso therapy with my own Archeus plant essences and energy work to really nurture body and soul. It is like a meeting of modern technology and ancient healing modalities.
You can book your appointment in my diary here. The session will take place at the Archeus and Centre for Nature Connection Studio in Havelock North. Details will be sent when you book into our calendar.
With no two humans the same, there is an inability to describe exactly how FLOWpresso can help you.
However, feedback from current FLOWpresso clients and health professionals, indicate that FLOWpresso has the ability to:
- Improve the quality of your sleep and reduce stress;
- Increase energy and overcome fatigue;
- Promote mental alertness;
- Reduce anxiety;
- Improve self-esteem and minimise emotional responses;
- Improve sports performance, recovery and endurance;
- Enhance mobility and flexibility;
- Support weight management;
- Restore balance and support natural self-healing mechanisms
The FLOW Experience
Lying horizontally and fully clothed, the state-of-the-art bodysuit gently wraps your limbs, abdomen and feet. An eye mask and headphones can be added for extra ambience.
As the session starts, you will feel a gentle squeezing sensation as the air chambers of the bodysuit inflate and deflate, moving from your feet towards your torso. This therapy encourages flow through your body by fostering a deep sense of tranquillity. During treatment, you may experience clarity, mindfulness and relaxation or fall asleep in your FLOWpresso bubble.
A session will typically last 40-minutes in the suit itself.
Immediately after a session, you will likely feel the positive well-being effects of feeling held and hugged. FLOWpresso® is unique, as it can target your body’s needs, whether that be through stimulation or detoxification. Each person will experience different outcomes and benefits.
You can receive FLOWpresso therapy as often as twice a week, but we recommend you have a break of three days in between each session.
The side effects of FLOWpresso are very similar to a massage or lymphatic therapy e.g. increased urination, bowel motion and a headache. We do suggest you drink 1 glass of water prior to the session in order to get the optimal from this therapy. It is also important to drink water post therapy to reduce chances of detoxification symptoms.
FLOWpresso is contraindicated for:
- Acute inflammation in progress (for instance phlebitis and thrombosis);
- Infection complications (e.g. ulcers);
- Back or hip issues, unless approved by a physician/doctor;
- Broken bones;
- Abdominal spinal curvature;
- Congested Heart Failure.
Coming to The Centre for Nature Connection for a treatment:
- Please wear full length shirt and leggings and have socks to wear.
- You may get quite warm so you may want other clothes to change into.
- Covid-19 mandates are being observed
- Your therapist is double-vaccinated