NatFem Balm was created with a very specific and sensitive brief: it needed to be effective and gentle enough to use on vaginal and vulval tissue.
Age, menopause and other hormonal changes, immune disorders, medical treatment and post partum can all impact on delicate tissue. Dryness, itching and conditions such as Sjogren’s Syndrome and Lichen Sclerosis can make quite an impact on daily life and intimate moments. Women of all ages can use NatFem Balm. Many also use it as a gentle and soothing nappy rash balm for babies.
Each ingredient in NatFem Balm has been selected for a particular benefit and for the synergetic blend of the combination of all ingredients.
The resulting balm is smooth, easy to apply (just use a finger to get a SMALL amount and gently apply to effected area). A little goes a long way.
Our only warning is – while it can make intimacy rather delicious, it should NOT be used with condoms because oil makes latex split. And that’s not good!
“I am a Practice Nurse and do a lot of cervical smears and I often have conversations around dry vaginas I have recommended your feminine balm to women – and I had one woman come up to me today and give me a big hug to say thank you – it has made a huge difference in her life. Thank you for your awesome product – I will continue to recommend it. – Sue”
INGREDIENTS: Olea europaea (Olive) oil, Cocos nucifera (Coconut) oil*, Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba) oil*, Cera alba (Beeswax)*, Calendula officinalis (Calendula) extract*, Stellaria media (Chickweed) extract*, Plantago major (Plantain) extract*, Articum lappa (Burdock) root extract, Turnera diffusa (Damiana) extract, Centella asiatica (Gotu kola) extract, Tocopherol. *certified organic. This purchase supports conservation.
- It feels good (not sticky)
- You can use it all day
- 100% natural and organic ingredients
- Chickweed helps cools sensitive tissue
- Burdock & gotu kola stimulate blood flow to the area
- Calendula has antiseptic, antibacterial, antiviral and antifungal properties
- Coconut, jojoba and camellia nourish and rejuvenate dry, thin vulva tissue
- Does not contain essential oils
- No chemicals
- No artificial fragrances
- A little goes a long way
- Can be used for daily comfort or for those ‘special’ moments
- Every purchase supports plant conservation and habitat restoration
Read more about our ingredients here.